Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Good News

Hello Starlets!

I turned in an application last week to a company that is relatively new to my city and was called back for an interview. There were about five different tests that I had to take and even though I was nervous I did pretty well. After passing the tests I had the actual formal interview and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

The interview went well and I was offered the job! This is such wonderful news. The next open training session isn't until Monday June 17, however I was told that if an earlier one opens up then I can start then. I'm excited but I need to make sure that I show improvement every week of training otherwise I can be let go from the job

Once i graduate from training I can apply for another position within the company. Having the opportunity to be promoted so quickly is wonderful.

I can't wait to start. Now I am one step closer to fulfilling my goals.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment